The Valley of Flowers is one of the most scenic treks in India, and has been declared a World Heritage Site. Famed for the riot of wild flowers that emerge after a long, cold winter, this valley attracts trekkers, naturalists, botanists, nature lovers and mountaineers from around the world.
For trekkers and adventure seekers, this valley offers brilliant vistas and panoramic views. You'll walk along path blanketed with bright flowers, with the air heavy with fragrance. This 6-day medium-intensity trek is dotted with numerous waterfalls, and is surrounded by lush green landscape all over. Apart from exploring the flora of the valley, this trek also includes a visit to Hemkund Sahib (a Sikh pilgrim site), and Badrinath Temple.
- Transport support from Dehradun - starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 6
- Experienced guide and cook
- Forest entry charges
- Porter and mule support to carry trek equipment (Please note porters and mules will not carry personal luggage)
- Meals as specified
- Guesthouse accommodation throughout the trek
- Visit to Badrinath temple on day 5.
- Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown
- Personal expenses like tips, medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included
- Any meals during the travel journey to Govindghat and back from Badrinath to Dehradun
- Accommodation in Dehradun
- Sightseeing in Badrinath except temple visit
- Porters for personal luggage (can be arranged for INR 200 per person per day)