The Valley of Flowers is one of the most scenic treks in India, and has been declared a World Heritage Site. Famed for the riot of wild flowers that emerge after a long, cold winter, this valley attracts trekkers, naturalists, botanists, nature lovers and mountaineers from around the world.
For trekkers and adventure seekers, this valley offers brilliant vistas and panoramic views. You'll walk along path blanketed with bright flowers, with the air heavy with fragrance. This 6-day medium-intensity trek is dotted with numerous waterfalls, and is surrounded by lush green landscape all over.
This trek also includes a visit to Badrinath Temple on Day 5. This is subject to road and weather conditions and transport availability. The final call will be taken by the trek leader on the day of the visit.
- Travel arrangements from Dehradun-Dehradun in SUV or Tempo Traveller
- Accommodation in hotels for 5 nights on triple sharing basis (can be upgraded to twin-sharing for an additional cost of INR 1,700)
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 6
- Services of experienced tour guide
- All permit fees and entry fees
- First Aid kit
- All applicable taxes
- Travel between base city and Dehradun
- Any meals during travel from Dehradun-Govindghat and Badrinath-Dehradun
- Any accommodation or meals in Dehradun
- Sightseeing in Badrinath (except temple visit, depending on weather conditions)
- Porter/mule to carry personal luggage (can be arranged at an additional cost of INR 300 per day, per bag of maximum 12 kgs)
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions