- • Book a Swiss tent camping experience in Sangla.
- • Enjoy the beauty of the wild and the comforts of a hotel near Shimla.
- • Visit the Baspa river and hike along the surrounding nature trails.
- • Explore altitudes as high as 9,100 feet.
- • Try your hand at adventure activities like rock-climbing and rappelling (for an extra cost).
This is a non-strenuous activity, and is suitable for anyone. However if you have a heart condition/ or any respiratory problem like asthma, or any form of allergies, please consult with your doctor before booking this camping trip near Shimla.
Rules on the trip
Littering is not permitted within the camp premises.
Natural habitats and local cultures surrounding the campsite should be treated with respect.
For cancellations made 15 days or more before check-in to this Sangla camp: 80% of the total cost will be refunded.
For cancellations made 8-14 days before check-in to this Sangla camp: 50% of the total cost will be refunded.
For cancellations made 3-7 days before check-in to this Sangla camp: 20% of the total cost will be refunded.
For cancellations made 0-3 days before check-in to this Sangla camp: No refund.
No show: No refund.
All refunds will be paid after deducting any transaction charges.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
Check in time for this Sangla camp is 12:00 (noon) hrs and check out time is 11:00 hrs.
Please carry your photo ID or other form of identification.
Breakfast timings are between 07:30 hrs and 09:30 hrs.
Children below the age of 5 years are not charged. Children at or above the age of 12 years are charged as adults.