- • Trek across the surreal Chanderkhani Pass at the altitude of 12,000 ft.
- • Enjoy the view of snowy Himalayan peak of Deo Tibba, Pir Panjal and Parbati mountain ranges.
- • Camp against the backdrop of gorgeous fields and mountains.
- • Trek through green meadows and forest of walnut and wild cherry.
- • Witness the glorious sunrise from Magic Valley.
Rules on the trip
Please do not consume alcohol or any others intoxicants before or during the trek.
Strictly avoid littering while trekking, and also at campsites.
For cancellation made 15 days before the departure of Chanderkhani Pass trek: Full refund (excluding 15% service charges)
NO REFUND will be provided if cancellation is made within 8-15 days of the departure of Chanderkhani Pass trek, however, you can postpone the trek to some other departure date or you can book some another trek of this operator only.
NO REFUND if cancellation is made within 7 days of the departure of Chanderkhani Pass trek.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
The tour operator takes utmost care to ensure the maximum safety of travellers and will not be held responsible for any accidents during the Chanderkhani Pass trek.
The tour operator reserves the right to alter or cancel the itinerary of the Chanderkhani Pass ttrek due to any unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather or natural calamities. Travellers will be required to bear any costs arising due to such a change in the itinerary.