The Valley of Flowers is as close as humans can get to paradise in this lifetime. With dozens of new flowers blooming every day, the colours in the valley change every day. This 5 day trip is the perfect introduction to the state of Uttarakhand. Starting off from the holy city of Haridwar, trekkers will drive along a scenic route with the Ganga and Alaknanda rivers for company along the way as you pass through Rudraprayag, Devprayag, Joshimath and other towns to reach Govindghat.
Your trek offers sweeping, panoramic views of the Garhwal Himalayan mountain range, but the highlight is undoubtedly the Valley of Flowers. This is a moderate trek and is great for both, first timers as well as experienced trekkers, looking to visit the Valley of Flowers.
IMPORTANT: This is a private trip and requires a minimum of 6 people to make a booking.
- Transport support throughout the trip from Haridwar to Haridwar.
- 04 nights in hotels in Govindghat / Ghangharia
- Service of experienced and qualified trek leader
- Vegetarian meals while on trek
- First Aid and medical kit facility
- Permit / Forest Permits
- All taxes
- Meals at Govindghat
- Any kind of personal expenses like beverages, personal toiletries, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc
- Personal porters (can be arranged for INR 350 per day per bag)