- • Bathe in the natural hot water spring at almost 10,000 feet altitude.
- • Enjoy the views of snow-capped Himalayan peaks en route to the top.
- • Trek through charming villages and wooden bridges.
- • Splash in the cool waters of the Rudranag waterfall.
- • Camp under starry skies in alpine tents in Kheerganga.
Rules on the trip
Please do not consume alcohol or any others intoxicants before or during the trek.
Strictly avoid littering while trekking, and also at campsites.
For cancellation made 15 days before the departure of Kheerganga trek: Full refund (excluding 15% service charges)
NO REFUND will be provided if cancellation is made within 8-15 days of the departure of Kheerganga trek, however, you can postpone the trek to some other departure date or you can book some another trek of this operator only.
NO REFUND if cancellation is made within 7 days of the departure of Kheerganga trek.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
The tour operator takes utmost care to ensure the maximum safety of travellers and will not be held responsible for any accidents during Kheerganga trek.
The tour operator reserves the right to alter or cancel the itinerary of the Kheerganga trek due to any unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather or natural calamities. Travellers will be required to bear any costs arising due to such a change in the itinerary.