You'll spend the New Years night in cosy tents equipped with sleeping mats. It can get quite cold as the night moves along, so be sure to carry blankets and enough winter wear to keep you warm.
- • Celebrate New Year 2020 camping beside the vast expanse of Panshet Lake.
- • Dance your heart out with some DJ music and also get entertained by live guitar and drum music.
- • Bring in the New Year with a cake cutting ceremony and watch a firecracker show.
- • Launch lanterns into the sky at midnight.
- • Enjoy clicking pictures at a selfie booth with props.
- • Start the New Year right and indulge in an invigorating Zumba session the next morning.
If you have any cardiac or respiratory conditions, or suffer from knee or spinal problems, please consult your doctor before booking this trip.
Rules on the trip
Travellers are requested to treat the local culture with respect and avoid littering, defacing property and monuments, and causing general disturbance.
Consumption of alcohol, drugs and tobacco products like cigarettes is strictly prohibited during the New Year Panshet camping trip.
For any cancellations made after booking this New Year Panshet camping trip: 70% refund.
In case of no show: no refund.
All refunds will be processed after deducting a transaction fee of INR 200 per person. This fee is charged by The Great Next.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
Check-in and check-out time at the campsite are 19:30 hrs and 08:00 hrs respectively.
The tour operator reserves the right to modify or cancel this New Year Panshet camping trip. Costs arising due to such changes will be borne by the traveller.
The tour operator takes utmost care to ensure the safety of the travellers and shall not be held responsible for any mishap or accident during the New Year Panshet camping trip.