Your guesthouse, which is 30 mins away from the flying site, is located beautifully amidst the Sahyadri mountain range with small villages along the way, with a mesmerising view of the Vadiveli lake from your homestay.
- • Soar into the skies without having to take paragliding lessons
- • Feel safe with experienced paragliding instructors from around the world
- • Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sahyadris below
- • Stay in a charming home-style accommodation, along the lake
- • Spend your day enjoying the lush gardens of the guesthouse
Rules on the trip
If the instructor believes you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or in any way ill or unfit to fly, you will not be allowed to participate in the Kamshet paragliding trip. This decision is at the sole discretion of the operator, and will not be refundable.
During your Kamshet paragliding trip, please follow all instructions. This is for your own safety.
If your Kamshet paragliding trip is cancelled due to wind or weather conditions, it will be fully refunded.
For cancellations of Kamshet paragliding trip by the customer, the trip cost will be refunded, minus INR 500 per head.
All accommodation bookings have a no refund policy. Once you have made a booking, you will forfeit the entire amount if cancelled.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
Your Kamshet paragliding trip depends on the weather and wind conditions on the day of the flight.
If the weather or wind conditions are unfit for flying, the instructor/operator may decide to postpone or cancel your flight.