- This policy also covers Sirdar’s treatment of your personally identifiable information that Sirdar’s business partners share with Sirdar, which you may have disclosed to such business partners.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that Sirdar does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with or to people that Sirdar does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the personal information that we seek from you, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered members.
You are responsible for :
- Sirdar collects personally identifiable information when you register with Sirdar, through Sirdar’s website located at URL http://www.thegreatnext.com, and when you use certain Sirdar’s services that are available on Sirdar’s website, when you visit the web pages of Sirdar’s website.Sirdar may also receive personally identifiable information about yourselfthrough its business partners.
- When you register with Sirdar, Sirdar asks you for your full name, email address, mobile/telephone number, birth date, location/address, passport number, travel preferences,gender, occupation, industry and any other information that Sirdar believes is necessary to effectively provide its services to you. Once you register with Sirdar, you are not anonymous to Sirdar.
- Sirdar also automatically receives and records information on Sirdar’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, Sirdar’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- In addition, when you use Sirdar’s services through Sirdar’s website, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You alone will be entirely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you voluntary post on any public areas of Sirdar’s web site. Sirdar absolutely disclaims any liability or responsibility for any disclosure by you or anyone on your behalf of any of your personally identifiable information, which may be posted on any public areas of Sirdar’s website.
- Sirdar uses your information to provide the services that you seek from Sirdar by booking travel packages and trips and services that are offered on Sirdar’s website, for the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and other offers of Sirdar, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that Sirdar offers, or may offer at any time in the future.
- Sirdar may also use your personally identifiable information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our services and customer communications.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Sirdar will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Sirdar will divulge personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people or entities when:
- Sirdar has your specific written consent to share the information, which Sirdar will request from you, as and when the need arises;
- With its business partners to provide the servicesthat you have requested from Sirdar;
- Sirdar needs to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless Sirdar informs you differently, these partners have no independent right to use your information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- There are any requests from any Indian or foreign government, security agencies, law enforcement agencies, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officers;
- Sirdar will respond to any court summons, court orders or legal process; or
- Sirdar believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personally identifiable information the combined information will be treated as personally identifiable information for as long as it remains combined.
- Sirdar may set and access Sirdar Cookies on your computer.
- Sirdar shall allow other travel companies / entities that are presenting advertisements on Sirdar’s web pages or other publishers’ web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of Sirdar.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Sirdar gives you the ability to edit the information (that is logged in when you register on Sirdar’s website to access the services and information provided by Sirdar), and preferences at any time, including whether you want Sirdar to contact you about offers etc., and any new services that it offers in the future.
- In certain areas Sirdar uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.