Personally Identifiable Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Sirdar, is capable of identifying such person. Therefore information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as personally identifiable information.
- This policy also covers Sirdar’s treatment of your personally identifiable information that Sirdar’s business partners share with Sirdar, which you may have disclosed to such business partners.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that Sirdar does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with or to people that Sirdar does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the personal information that we seek from you, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered members.
You are responsible for :
- Sirdar collects personally identifiable information when you register with Sirdar, through Sirdar’s website located at URL http://www.thegreatnext.com, and when you use certain Sirdar’s services that are available on Sirdar’s website, when you visit the web pages of Sirdar’s website.Sirdar may also receive personally identifiable information about yourselfthrough its business partners.
- When you register with Sirdar, Sirdar asks you for your full name, email address, mobile/telephone number, birth date, location/address, passport number, travel preferences,gender, occupation, industry and any other information that Sirdar believes is necessary to effectively provide its services to you. Once you register with Sirdar, you are not anonymous to Sirdar.
- Sirdar also automatically receives and records information on Sirdar’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, Sirdar’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- In addition, when you use Sirdar’s services through Sirdar’s website, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You alone will be entirely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you voluntary post on any public areas of Sirdar’s web site. Sirdar absolutely disclaims any liability or responsibility for any disclosure by you or anyone on your behalf of any of your personally identifiable information, which may be posted on any public areas of Sirdar’s website.
- Sirdar uses your information to provide the services that you seek from Sirdar by booking travel packages and trips and services that are offered on Sirdar’s website, for the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and other offers of Sirdar, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that Sirdar offers, or may offer at any time in the future.
- Sirdar may also use your personally identifiable information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our services and customer communications.