- • Trek to the highest peak of the Stok Ranges on this Stok Kangri Trek.
- • Treat yourself to the magnificent view of Pir Panjal Ranges and Mansarowar Lake.
- • Get a chance to see the mighty K2 from the Stok Kangri peak.
- • Trek to an altitude of over 20000 feet to get to the Stok Kangri peak.
- • Explore the dramatic landscape of Ladakh on this Stok Kangri Trek.
Rules on the trip
Participants must adhere to the instructions of the team leader during the Stok Kangri trek.
Smoking, consumption of alcohol, narcotic drugs etc. is strictly prohibited while on the trek.
For onward bookings from Leh after the Stok Kangri trek, please keep a day or two extra, in case of delays.
For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the departure of the trek to Stok Kangri: 95% refund.
For cancellations made 15-30 days prior to the departure of the trek to Stok Kangri: 50% refund.
For cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the departure of the trek to Stok Kangri: No refund.
In case of no show: No refund.
All refunds wil be processed after deducting a transaction fee of INR 200 per person. This fee is charged by The Great Next.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary of the Stok Kangri trek depending upon the weather conditions and other factors. If extra cost is incurred due to rescheduling, it will be borne by the trekker.
All the arrangements for the Stok Kangri trek are pre-planned and prepaid. In case of non completion of the Stok Kangri trek due to any reason whatsoever there will not be any refund for any unutilized services. Any extra expense due any alteration has to be paid extra.