The Kareri Lake trek is a perfect trek for anyone who is seeking natural enrichment in a short span of time. For a blissful 3 days, you will be amidst dense forests, grazing sheep, snowy peaked mountains, lush valleys, clear blue skies, fresh air and of course the lake itself! The lake is fed by melting snow from the Dhauladhar range around, and is pristine and shallow. There are great opportunities for photographers here, thanks to the reflections in the clear water.
IMPORTANT: This is not a fixed departure trek and requires a minimum of 2 travellers to book.
- Accommodation in tents on twin/ triple sharing basis
- Sleeping bags and mattresses
- Toilet tent
- Kitchen tent
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- All permits
- Trekking equipment if needed
- Services of accompanying guide
- Services of cooks, porters for camping gear etc
- All applicable taxes
- Drinks, personal expenses, tips, laundry, telephone calls, personal medicines
- Any expenses incurred due to reasons like bad weather or road blocks due to land slides etc.
- Anything not specified under inclusions