- • Get 360-degree views of the Himalayas, as well as iconic peaks, from the top of Chandrashila
- • Take a trek that is open in both summer and winter and is equally beautiful and unique in both seasons
- • Trek along trails covered in snow in the winter and streams in the summer
- • Discover forests of oak, maple and rhododendron
- • Visit the world's highest Shiva temple, Tungnath, a 1000 year old temple of Lord Shiva
Rules on the trip
Please heed the instructions of the instructor at all times.
You will not be allowed to trek under the influence of any kind of intoxicant.
If a cancellation is made 30 days prior to the Chopta trek, 25% of the trip cost will be refunded.
If a cancellation is made 30 to 20 days prior to the Chopta trek, 15% of the trip cost will be refunded.
If a cancellation is made 20 to 0 days prior to the Chopta trek, no refund will be made.
Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions
Himalaya Destination reserves the right to change/cancel the Chopta trek without prior notice. No arguments or refunds will be entertained.
Any event cost is exclusive of any kind of insurances or medical coverage/benefits.