Located in the heart of Kangra valley, the Triund trek is an easy but gorgeous adventure, so is one of the most sought after treks in this region. The trail passes through dense rhododendron and oak forests, and ends at the Triund summit, rewarding you with absolutely breathtaking 180-degree panoramic views of the nearby ranges, and the gorgeous Kangra valley. For a two-day adventure, this trek offers much more than it promises, and is perfect for a weekend getaway with friends.
IMPORTANT: There is no lunch offered for this package. Instead, the team will stop at one of the cafes en route where you can buy your own lunch.
Baggage storage facilities are available at Base Camp, for no extra cost for trekkers.
This is not a fixed departure trip. It requires a minimum of 4 pax for a booking confirmation.
- Breakfast and dinner at Triund Camp (veg meals)
- Lockers at base camp for storage (if required)
- Wash and change facility at the base camp
- Stay on twin or triple sharing basis in tents/homestays with sleeping bags and sleeping mats
- Experienced and professional guides
- Common dry toilet tent
- Camping fees, permits and storage of luggage at base camp
- Forest entry and permissions
- First aid
- Certificate on completion
- Group insurance on request at additional cost
- To and fro to the base camp in Mcleodganj
- Porter for personal luggage (can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Airfare or transportation over and above the expedition plan
- Travel insurance
- Any expenses towards medical or other emergencies
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest etc.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc